November 2011- Issue #61
- Regents to meet with Anchorage School Board Dec. 9
- BOR approves FY13 budget
- Listening sessions in Fairbanks Dec. 1–2
- Beth Behner resigns, Donald Smith named interim CHRO
- System Governance moves to Academic Affairs
- UA web timesheet update
- UA Foundation announces new Trustees
- $15 million grant for Statewide Mentor Project
- UA urges students to Stay on TRACK
- SAA highlights
- System news MORE...
- Wednesday Webinars
- OIT Training Schedule MORE...
Classifieds & Event Calendar
- Calendar of Events
- Classifieds MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- UA College Savingings Plan announces scholarship winners
- New greenhouse opened on UAF
- Soft closure extended to Statewide
- Announcing AskUA
- Risk Services offering safety training
- Holiday potlucks
- Giving thanks
- Safety tips for online shopping
- Winter parking considerations
- UA Health Link
- Announcements MORE...
- New hires
- Transition news MORE....
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide staff. VIEW...