March 2011- Issue #53
- UA Health Plan Changes and Open Enrollment information
- BOR will meet on the Mat-Su campus in Palmer April 7-8
- Geotags and privacy concerns
- Gamble lauds Obama's choice of Ulmer for U.S. Arctic Research Commission
- Disaster exercise designed to meet agency needs
- Construction of Life Sciences Building to begin this Spring
- SAA highlights and election information
- System news MORE...
- Statewide employee announcements MORE...
- HR Training Courses
- Wednesday Webinars
- OIT Training Schedule MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Rutherford named to CASE commission
- UA wins CSI 2010 Merit Award
- Obama appoints Fran Ulmer Chair of US Arctic Research Commission
- Coffee with the president
- Administrative Professionals week
- UAOnline upgrade makes e-learning registration easier
- UAS secures funds to purchase mine simulator
- UA College Savings Plan rewards "Youth of the Year" winners
- Announcements MORE...
Classifieds & Event Calendar
- Calendar of Events
- Classifieds MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide staff. VIEW...