2009 Statewide Staff Campaign
Every donation is important
The annual Statewide Giving Campaign provides a way for employees to give back to their university and its mission of providing academic excellence. The participation level also helps President Hamilton when it comes to approaching corporations and foundations for future gifts. This year's campaign goal is 67 percent participation.
Contributions can be designated to a variety of areas including scholarships, colleges, departments, programs or endowed chairs by noting your preference on the staff contribution form. Contributions may be given by check, credit card online, or by payroll deduction.
Why Private Support is Important to UA
- It takes more than state support to make an institution GREAT! Individual gifts and grants provide the needed funds that enable UA to do extraordinary things.
- Funding for scholarships is essential for student success.
- Private gifts help to ensure access to an excellent education for future generations of students.
- It is essential to show external audiences that UA has a strong commitment from within. Staff participation in giving can go a long way to helping us be heard when we ask for corporate, foundation and legislative support.
- Your gift is a vote of confidence in the mission of the University of Alaska!
For more information visit the UA Foundation website at www.alaska.edu/foundation