Alaska Writer Laureate Series
1. For the Sake of the Light
2. The Rising and the Rain
Classic Reprint Series
Edited by Terrence Cole
1. Arctic Village: A 1930's Portrait of Wiseman, Alaska
2. Exploration of Alaska, 1865-1900
3. Fifty Years Below Zero: A Lifetime of Adventure in the Far North
Charles D. Brower
4. The Thousand Mile War:World War II in Alaska and the Aleutians
5. Two Years in the Klondike and Alaskan Gold-Fields, 1896-1898
William B. Haskell
6. Across Arctic America: Narrative of the Fifth Thule Expedition
7. Noel Wien: Alaska Pioneer and Bush Pilot
8. Abandoned: The Story of the Greely Arctic Expedition, 1881-1884
9. Two Women in the Klondike
Mary E. Hitchcock
10. Old Yukon: Tales, Trails and Trials
Oral Biography Series
Edited by William Schneider
1. The Life I've Been Living
Recorded and compiled by William Schneider
2. Kusiq: An Eskimo Life History from the Arctic Coast of Alaska
Waldo Bodfish, Sr.
Recorded, compiled, and edited by William Schneider in collaboration with Leona Kisautaq Okakok and James Mumigana Nageak
3. With a Camera in My Hands: William O. Field, Pioneer Glaciologist
William O. Field
Recorded and edited by C Suzanne Brown
4. The Whales: They Give Themselves: Conversations with Harry Brower, Sr.
Recorded and edited by Karen Brewster
Rasmuson Library Historical Translation Series
Edited by Marvin Falk
Volume 1. Holmberg’s Ethnographic Sketches by Heinrich Johan Holmberg. Edited by Marvin W. Falk; translated by Fritz Jaensch, 1985.
Volume 2. Tlingit Indians of Alaska by Anatolii Kamenskii. Translated and introduction by Sergei Kan, 1985.
Volume 3. Bering’s Voyages: The Reports from Russia by Gerhard Friedrich Mϋller. Translated with commentary by Carol Urness, 1986.
Volume 4. Russian Exploration in Southwest Alaska: The Travel Journals of Petr Korsakovskiy (1818) and Ivan Ya. Vasilev (1829). Edited and introduction by James VanStone; translated by David H. Kraus, 1988.
Volume 5. The Khlebnikov Archive: Unpublished Journal (1800-1837) and Travel Notes (1820, 1822, and 1824). Edited by Leonid Shur; translated by John Bisk, 1990.
Volume 6. The Great Russian Navigator, A. I. Chirikov by Vasilii A. Divin. Translated and annotated by Raymond H. Fisher, 1993.
Volume 7. Journals of the Priest Ioann Veniaminov in Alaska, 1823 to 1836. Introduction and commentary by S. A. Mousalinas; translated by Jerome Kisslinger, 1993.
Volume 8. To the Chukchi Peninsula and the Tlingit Indians 1881/1882: Journals and Letters by Aurel and Arthur Krause. Translated by Margot Krause McCaffrey, 1993.
Volume 9. Essays on the Ethnography of Aleuts by R. G. Liapunova. Translated by Jerry Shelest with W. B. Workman and Lydia T. Black, 1996.
Volume 10. Fedor Petrovich Litke by A. I. Alekseev. Edited by Katherine L. Arndt; translated by Serge LeComte, 1996.
Volume 11. Grewingk’s Geology of Alaska and the Northwest Coast of America: Contributions toward Knowledge of the Orographic and Geognostic Condition of the North-West Coast of America, with the Adjacent Islands by Constantine Grewingk. Edited by Marvin W. Falk; translated by Fritz Jaensch, 2003.
Volume 12. Steller’s History of Kamshatka: Collected Information Concerning the History of Kamshatka, Its Peoples, Their Manners, Names, Lifestyle, and Various Customary Practices by George Stellar. Translated by Margritt Engel and Karen Willmore, 2003.
Volume 13. Through Orthodox Eyes: Russian Missionary Narrative of Travel to the Dena’ina and Ahtna, 1850s-1930s. Edited and introduction by Andri A. Znamenski, 2003.
Volume 14. Until Death Do Us Part: The Letters and Travels of Anna and Vitus Bering by Peter Ulf Møller and Natasha Okhotina Lind. Translated by Anna Halager, 2009.
Volume 15. Natalia Shelikhova: Russian Oligarch of Alaska Commerce. Edited and translated by Dawn Lea Black and Alexander Yu. Petrov, 2010.