Customized Group Training
Customized training to fit your schedule and budget
Training employees to keep them up-to-date in the rapidly changing world of business and industry is important - but it can also be expensive and time-consuming. Not anymore.
With UACP's customized training services, industry, government, small businesses and non-profit agencies will:
- Save time.
- Save travel costs.
- Access customized courses.
- Maximize training dollars.
At UACP, we pride ourselves on delivering training services that are flexible, innovative, cost-effective and responsive to the unique requirements of your company. Depending on your specific needs, our training experts can work with you to:
- Assess your training needs.
- Find existing curriculum or create a customized program.
- Choose the best delivery method, including Web-based, computer-based or classroom-based courses.
- Carefully select the best instructors.
- Coordinate course materials, supplies, equipment, catering, facility rental and any other necessary logistics.
- Facilitate the training on-site at your business or at a UA campus.
- Provide certificate of completions or coordinate continuing education units (CEUs).
- Oversee post-training evaluation.
We can also assist in forming partnerships to address common workforce needs, and create cost-effective programs shared by several industry players. For examples of these types of partnerships, see our UA@Work newsletter.
Or, if you prefer to provide your own training, we can also assist with facility rentals and coordinating meeting logistics.
For more information about customized/group training opportunities for your organization, call us at 907.786.1531 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.