Applications for Certificates
Participants interested in obtaining Level One, Two and Three certificates are asked to submit the certificate application and fee before taking the Level One examination or starting the Level Two or Three project.
Applications with appropriate credit card information may be faxed to (907) 474-2631 or mailed to: AK CPM Manager, UAF Cooperative Extension Service, 308 Tanana Loop, Room 101, P.O. Box 756180
Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-6180.
- Level One Certificate of Supervisory Management application.....$35
- Level Two Certificate of Associate Manager application.................$35
- Level Three Certified Public Manager application............................$50
- Level One: Certificate of Supervisory Management..........81 hrs
Level One of the three sequential levels of learning activities in the Alaska CPM program focuses on supervisory tasks and the commensurate skills necessary to supervise successfully. Completion of Level One activities is recognized by the Certificate of Supervisory Management. Certificate requirements are detailed in the Checklist for Alaska Certificate of Supervisory Management.
- Level Two: Certificate of Associate Manager............81 + 111 = 192 hrs
Level Two learning activities are directed toward broader skills and introduce concepts and practices in management. Completion of Level One and Level Two activities is recognized by the Certificate of Associate Manager. Certificate requirements are detailed in the Checklist for Alaska Certificate of Associate Manager.
- Level Three: Certified Public Manager designation..81 + 111 + 108 = 300 hrs
Level Three focuses on the leadership and organizational responsibilities of managers. Completion of Level One, Level Two and Level Three activities is recognized by the Certified Public Manager designation. Certificate requirements are detailed in the Checklist for Certified Public Manager.
Note: Alaska's CPM Program awards non-transcripted, department-issued, continuing education certificates.