Alaska Airlines No-Show Policy Changes
- Applies to non-refundable tickets purchased on or after October 2, 2017.
- If a ticket is not canceled before the flight departs, the flight and any continuing and return flights associated with the reservation will be canceled.
- The money and/or miles used to purchase the non-refundable fares will not be available as credit towards a future flight.
- Alaska Airlines advises, while adjusting to the new policy if a flight is accidentally not canceled, exceptions can be granted to this policy through the end of 2017.
- Alaska Airlines will continue to waive change and cancellation fees for MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K members. However, changes and cancellations must be made before the flight’s departure time to be eligible for credit toward a future flight (unless ticket was a refundable fare).
If a flight will be missed, please ensure that it is canceled prior to the time of departure.
The university will not reimburse or pay for a new ticket or change fees unless associated with a university business need. Please include a business justification with the expense report.
Click here for the Alaska Airlines No-Show Policy.