Fifth Annual UA Recruit Camp
May 31-June 1, 2012
University of Alaska Anchorage
Plan to join colleagues and peers from around the state at this two day event sponsored by the University of Alaska. UA Recruit Camp was developed to provide Admissions and Enrollment staff members information about the profession, the history of recruitment at UA, as well as, the opportunity to network with other UA staff in the same line of work. Camp will be May 31st 12pm - 8pm, and June 1st 8am - 5pm.
Registration is free until April 27th. Registration after April 27th is $25 a person.
Please note: out of town participants will reside in on-campus housing during the UA Recruit Camp.
Saichi T. Oba
Associate Vice President
Office of Student and Enrollment Services
University of Alaska
- Reserve your Recruit Camp lodging at:
1. Enter "UA Recruitment" in the conference name blank provided.
2. The rooms are shared double suites; you will have a private sleeping area, but a shared restroom. List any known roommate request. Otherwise, roommates are assigned based upon same gender.
3. The form does not provide a credit card option. It will be collected at time of check in.
4. You will receive a confirmation in the next two weeks.
5. Kate Miller is the contact person for the group, her contact information is email@example.com or 907-786-1489.
Link to 2012 Recruit Camp Agenda.