UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA COLLEGE APPLICATION WEEK DRAWING
OFFICIAL RULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The winning students will be chosen at random from all eligible student applicants for admission to the University of Alaska received between 12:01 a.m. Alaska Standard Time on Thursday, November 1, 2012 and 5:00 p.m. Alaska Standard Time on Friday, December 7, 2012.
2. A total of six $500 Alaska College Savings Certificates will be awarded.
3. To be eligible, the entrant must
- be an applicant for admission to the University of Alaska;
- have an address in Alaska at the time of application;
- be eligible for in-state tuition as of the time of matriculation;
- be an applicant for first time enrollment in a University of Alaska certificate, associate or bachelor’s degree program in the Summer or Fall, 2013 semesters; 
- have submitted a complete University of Alaska application using UAOnline (or by paper) by 5:00 p.m. pn Friday, December 7, 2012; 
- have paid the application fee in full by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 7, 2012; and
- enroll at a campus of the University of Alaska system in the Summer or Fall, 2013 semesters and incur at least $500 in tuition and fees for their first semester.
4. The winners will be announced by February 15, 2013
5. Additional terms and conditions may be outlined in the award letter.
 Applicants who have already applied for one type of program (ex. associates degree) and are now proposing to enter another degree or program (such as a bachelor’s degree) are not eligible.