Degree Works is an easy to use web-based degree audit and academic advising tool that allows you to:
- Run your own degree audit
- View your progress toward earning your diploma
- See how your current courses apply to your graduation requirements
- Determine how changing your major will affect your graduation date
- Track progress of petitions
Degree Works is available to students through UAOnline.
Access Degree Works- Once logged in to UAOnline, select Degree Works/Electronic Degree Audit- under the Student Services and Account Information tab.
Thinking of changing your major? Use the "What if" option - Degree Works allows you to determine which classes you have taken that can count towards a different degree program of your choosing. By using the “What If” option, Degree Works will generate a new audit for you. This new audit will show you how close you are to graduation if you were to switch programs. Feel free to play with it as much as you like, as it will not interfere with you current audit.