System Office of Risk Services


Property Claim

Claims for loss of University property must be submitted within 30 days. If a burglary, vandalism or other criminal activity has taken place, notify the local police, state troopers, or campus police, as appropriate.

Utilize the following form to submit your claim to the System Office of Risk Service: Property Loss Claim Form. The report should be distributed as follows:

  • Original - System Office of Risk Service
  • Copy - Your File
  • Copy - Campus Risk Management/Safety Office

Documentation required to support claims reimbursement should be submitted to System Office of Risk Services within 90 days of the loss.

Back to Top