System Office of Risk Services

UA Special Event Insurance

General Coverage Information

The University of Alaska offers Special Event Insurance for a wide variety of special events. This coverage is made available to non-university affiliated entities (Event Holders) that request use of University of Alaska facilities but are not able to meet the University of Alaska's insurance requirements.

To apply for this coverage:

  1. The Event Holder must complete the Special Event Insurance Application form(pdf).
  2. The sponsoring UA department must forward the completed Special Event Insurance Application form along with a copy of the Facilities Use Agreement to the System Office of Risk Services, in Fairbanks.
  3. Upon receipt of the application and the Facilities Use Agreement the premium will be calculated.
  4. Upon receipt of the premium from the Event Holder, coverage will be bound and a Certificate of Insurance will be provided.
Back to Top