UA Early Childhood Development Lab School
General Coverage Information
The UA Early Childhood Development Lab policy is an accident policy covering death and dismemberment, medical expense, and disability policy with a catastrophic benefit. This policy covers the following insured persons while he or she is participating in activities at the UA Early Childhood Development Lab School.
Who is covered:
- all registered students and teachers of the University of Alaska Early Childhood Development Lab School.
- supervising or participating in a nursery school activity sponsored by the University while on University premises or premises designated by the University and under the direct supervision of the University; or
- traveling with a group in connection with such activities under the direct supervision of the university; or
- traveling directly to or from activities and his or her home or lodging place.
- $15,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- $50,000 Medical
- $1,000 Dental
- $0 Deductible
For more detailed description of this coverage or for information on filing a claim, please contact the System Office of Risk Services, in Fairbanks.