- Visit the bookstore in Constitution Hall where Alaska's leaders gathered in 1955 to draft the Alaska Constitution. Don't forget to pick up your UAF souveniers!
- The ARSC Discovery Lab is a three dimensional, immersive, virtual reality environment hosting an MD Flying Flex™ system that can accommodate several researchers at once, allowing simultaneous exploration of the same data.
- The Geophysical Institute Map Office in the Akasofu Building offers aurora videos, slides, interactive CD-ROMs, USGS maps, maps of state and national parks, and nautical charts.
- The Georgeson Botanical Garden is a nationally recognized botanical garden, designed to allow the public to learn about plant culture in the far north.
- The Large Animal Research Station is home to muskoxen, caribou, and reindeer.
- UAF's Rasmuson Library is the largest library in the state with more than 1.1 million volumes.
- UAF Ski Trails are great for hiking & biking (PDF).
- The University of Alaska Museum of the North is the only research and teaching museum in Alaska.
- A hub for student activities, the Wood Center has options for dining & entertainment, including the UAF Pub.
- For other options and information, check out the UAF Visitor's Guide.
Take a Virtual Tour of UAF!