Installation Info: Windows
UA Key Server - Installation Procedures for Windows Installation
- Save your work, and quit applications. Your computer will need to reboot.
- To track and regulate use of the keyed programs, you must first download and install the current version of Key Server Client software . [Be sure to download the KeyClient installer from the table, rather than clicking on the link to the vendor's information.] After downloading the installer is finished, you can proceed to step 3.
- Launch the KeyAccess application.
- Make sure the Connection: field has the entry keys.alaska.edu
- Click on the Logon button.
- Click on the OK button.
- Close the KeyAccess Setup window
- Launch a web browser and come back to this page.
- Download each software installer for the application(s) you want to install.