To configure your BlackBerry for use with Google Mail, follow these steps:
- Point your browser to "http://m.google.com"
- Download Google Mobile App
- Click Download
- Once the download finishes, select the Google Mobile App from the Applications menu
- Accept the Terms of Service
- Scroll up to highlight GMail, and click on it to install the GMail Application
You can repeat this process to install the other Google Applications as well
- Enter your full email address: email@example.com and your Google-side Password
- You're done! You can access the GMail application directly from your BlackBerry applications screen.