DISCLAIMER: The Board of Regents’ Office reserves the right to cancel a reservation in this room at any time if the room is needed for Board of Regents business.
Room used primarily for Board of Regents' business. Other events may be scheduled in this room on approval (no more than 30 days prior to the event) by the UA Board of Regents' Office. The room contains a podium/lectern, 14 8 ft. tables, as well as 90 chairs for seating, a multimedia projector and a screen for lecture.
If you need additional amenities for your event, contact the following Departments for more information.
- If you would like your event to be catered, call UAF Catering at (907) 474-6820. No outside food, or food vendor/caterer is allowed in the building without advance consent from UAF Dining Services.
- If you would like the room to be set up for a video conference, contact OIT Video Conferencing Services at (907) 450-8390 well in advance.
- If you would like a microphone, audio for your computer or other media (such as a DVD), or a Polycom set up for your event, contact the OIT Support Center at (907) 450-8300 with 2 business day advance notice to schedule a technician to set up the necessary equipment.
- If you need additional tables or chairs, table skirts, or any set up assistance, contact UAF Facilities Services at (907) 474-7000 to submit a work order (charge involved). Your work order will require an attached floor plan to ensure compliance with fire codes.
- Parking permits are available at the kiosk on Thompson Drive. If special parking arrangements are necessary please contact UAF Parking Services at (907) 474-7384.
- Fire code lists the maximum capacity of the room at 100 standing and sitting combined.
If you have any questions, contact the UA Board of Regents' Office at (907) 450-8000.