Advancement Services' Data Management team is responsible for the maintenance and update of the constituents in the University of Alaska’s advancement database, the Raiser’s Edge.
This includes updates for:
- scholarship recipients at UA
- donors, individuals and organizations
- employees of the University of Alaska
- other constituents, such as advisory board members
We are also responsible for ensuring data integrity and providing accurate reports on alumni and donors. We can provide campus departments and certain affiliates with mailing lists or other types of lists upon request. Our data is not for sale.
Download the Data Request Form to place an information request with Foundation Advancement Services. The form can be filled out, digitally signed and emailed back to us without printing.
Data requests from university staff are used to obtain data from our institutional database for official university purposes.
Email any questions about the Data Request Form or any data-related matters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 weeks for processing all requests.
- 17 percent of Americans change addresses annually.
- 43 million people move each year.
- One out of every six families move each year
*Information taken from USPS 3/2007.