ProCard and Travel Card Forms

If you are a statewide employee, please submit your Travel Card Application to SW Financial Systems and your Procurement Card Application to UAF Procurement.  You will also need to submit a Travel Card Holder Agreement when applying for an individual travel card.


Departmental Travel Card Application

Individual Travel Card Application

Procurement Card Application

Cardholder Agreement

Approving Official Agreement

Change Form

Close Form



Back to Top