ProCard and Travel Card Forms

If you are a statewide employee, please submit your Travel Card Application to SW Financial Systems and your Procurement Card Application to UAF Procurement.  You will also need to submit a Travel Card Holder Agreement when applying for a university credit card.


Departmental Travel Card Application

Individual Travel Card Application

Procurement Card Application

Cardholder Agreement

Approving Official Agreement

Change Form

Close Form



Back to Top