We have produced a series of short videos about EPSCoR research and outreach, all of which are available on our YouTube page.
Video highlights of science and research:
- Studying Humpback Whales and Tour Vessels
- Northern Test Case
- The Suicide Basin Outburst Flood Project
- Effects of Spawning Salmon on Stream Ecosystems
- Tracking Yellow Cedar Decline
- Research by Raft
- Salmon Visualization
- Integrating data across test cases
- Southeast Test Case
- Southcentral Test Case (introduction)
- Southcentral Test Case (long-form video)
- Southcentral Test Case 2014 annual meeting
- Global Human Ecodynamics Alliance workshop
Video highlights of outreach and events:
We have produced a number of one-page PDF highlights of research, programs and events under the current Alaska EPSCoR research project.
PDF highlights of science and research:
- Test case aerial imagery: "Marking the Spots"
- Eran Hood's glacier research: "A Carbon Calculation"
- Jiake Zhou's Arctic research: "Research by Raft"
- The Arctic Adaptation Exchange Workshop: "Working Across Borders"
- GINA data portals: "A New Door into Alaska EPSCoR"
- Global Human Ecodynamics Alliance workshop: "Learning from the Past"
- RII C2 award: "EPSCoR Funds Cyber Upgrades"
- Southcentral Test Case meeting: "Going Right to the Source"
- Southcentral Test Case overview: "A River Runs Through It"
- Southeast Test Case overview: "From Glacier to Ocean"
- Northern Test Case overview: "North to the Future"
PDF highlights of outreach, education and events:
- The EOD Component: "Getting the Word Out"
- Kachemak Bay Research Reserve: "Drawing Crowds on Kachemak Bay"
- Juneau Stakeholders Workshop: "Grettings from Alaska EPSCoR"
- MapTEACH: "Nuiqsut Marks the Spot"
- Hackathon: "EPSCoR Sponsors Interior Alaska Hackathon"
- Adventure Learning: "Making Learning an Adventure"
- Engaging Young Children as Active Researchers: "Through Their Eyes"
- Upward Bound QGIS Class: "A Solid Grounding"
- Kenaitze Youth Speak: "This Place Knows Us"
- SES cohort: "EPSCoR SES Cohort Takes Flight"
- Hike with the Scientists: "Icefield-to-Estuary-to-Educators"
- GINA Augmented-Reality Sandbox: "Written in the Sand"
- Storytelling project: "Science and Stories"
- The Modern Blanket Toss project: "Up, Up and Away"
- The 2014 Western Alaska Interdisciplinary Science Conference: "Warming up to WAISC"
- The 2013 Western Alaska Interdisciplinary Science Conference: "Nome Again"