Mildred R. Hermann
Delegate to Alaska Constitutional Convention
Temporary President, Alaska Constitutional Convention
Secretary, Alaska Statehood Committee
- As a radio personality was a tireless advocate for statehood.
- Served as elected Secretary of the Alaska Statehood Committee for ten years.
Name Mildred Robinson Hermann
Occupation Educator, Attorney
Born February 28, 1891 - Indiana
Died March 16, 1964 - Juneau, Alaska
Alaska Resident 1919-64
Selected Newspaper Articles
- Know Your Constitutional Convention Candidates - Mildred R. Hermann - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, 1955-09-07
- Constitutional Delegates Are A Varied Lot - Anchorage Daily Times, 1955-12-12
- Mildred Hermann Files As Delegate To State Conclave - Daily Alaskan Empire, 1955-05-04
For more newspaper articles, visit the Statehood Newspaper Archive