Name: Seaborn J. Buckalew, Jr.
Occupation: Lawyer, Judge
Born: December 6, 1920- Dallas, Texas
Alaska Resident: 1950-Present
- Member, Committee on Ordinances and Transitional Measures
- Member, Committee on Preamble and Bill of Rights
Quote from the Constitutional Convention:
"How do you spell 'Peratrovich?'"
-Delegate Seaborn J. Buckalew, Jr., In response to a call for voting for filling the position of First Vice President, Day 2 of the Constitutional Convention
Education: Texas A&M University, BA, John B. Stetson University, J.D.
Public Offices and Organizations:
- Territorial House of Representatives - 1955-59
- State Senate - 1960
- Assistant Adjutant General - Alaska National Guard
- US District Attorney, 3rd Judicial District
- Superior Court Judge - 3rd Judicial District - 1973-89